The low-profile SpaceLift design mounts neatly between floor joists in a 22.5 x 54 inch framed opening and operates with an efficient electrical drive train that lifts and lowers the platform tray suspended by four aviation-quality steel cables.
Features and Benefits
- Intelligent Wall-Mount Control – the SpaceLift microprocessor control unit features a convenient display to monitor weight and travel position as well as special test and adjustment modes. The key lock prevents unwanted operation
- 24/7 Secure Storage – transform unused attic, loft and basement space into secure storage and eliminate the expense and hassle of offsite rental units.
- Save Your Back – the automated SpaceLift system eliminates the back-wrenching chore of carrying household items on stairs or attic ladders.
- Added Home Value – reclaim your garage and add a unique and valued amenity to your home, whether new construction or a remodel.
- 100-Pound Lift Capacity – the SpaceLift platform tray is large enough to carry storage bins, boxes, luggage and other household items with a maximum load of 100 pounds per trip. Why 100 pounds? Can you easily bend, load and unload more? Best to lighten the load.
- Intelligent Load Sensors – sophisticated SpaceLift sensors automatically stop lift operation with any contact detection or if excessive weight is loaded.
- Stock Lock Mechanism – when fully stowed, SpaceLift locking tabs secure the lift platform so it is locked and stable during unloading and loading.
- Quality and Reliability – your SpaceLift cargo lift system is designed with the highest performance considerations including electrical drive train, aviation-quality steel cabling and carries a two-year parts and service warranty.
To learn more about SpaceLift products please contact Abbey Home Elevator.
Creative thinking, planned solutions, happy clients | Copyright © 2013 Abbey Home Elevators