The dumbwaiter has been around for many years. For many years the dumbwaiter was a manually operated wood box that traveled between floors under human power. Abbey Home Elevator now offers the ultimate in convenience with our line of Concierge Dumbwaiters.
The Concierge Dumbwaiter is fully automatic and is operated with an electric motor and electronic push buttons. Now as simple as load it, push a button for the floor of your choice and your groceries, dishes or laundry beat you there.
We provide a full line of both residential dumbwaiters and commercial dumbwaiters. We can configure a dumbwaiter to open on several sides, and in several configurations. We can build your dumbwaiter out of high grade wood materials or food grade stainless steel. Allow Abbey Home Elevator provide you with specific details for your Concierge dumbwaiter today.
- Intelligent dumb waiter controller with text display
- Stainless steel call buttons(illuminated)
- Finished birch cab with dovetailed joints
- Commercial grade rail/trolley system
- Maintenance free motor/gear assembly
- Safety devices including slack cable, final limit, and trolley brake
- Interlock door safety devices (locks doors when dumbwaiter is at other levels)
- 75 lb, 125 lb, or 250 lb capacity
- 30 fpm rated speed
- Economical, reliable cable drive
- Travel up to 35 feet and 4 stops
- 115V dumb waiter operation
- Stainless steel dumb waiter send buttons (illuminated)
- Pre-Hung Doors (stain grade birch)
- Cab configurations including front/back and 90 degree
- Roll up gate
- 240 Volt 50Hz dumbwaiter operation
Dumbwaiter Kits Include:
- Guide rail & trolley assembly
- Motor/gear assembly
- Dumb waiter cab
- Intelligent dumb waiter controller
- Call stations with pre-wired harnesses
- Interlocks with pre-wired harnesses
- Limit switches with pre-wired harnesses
- Dumb waiter Assembly hardware
- Dumb waiter Installation manual
- 24 month Limited Warranty.
Creative thinking, planned solutions, happy clients | Copyright © 2013 Abbey Home Elevators